Ditch That Boring Eye Drop Campaign T&C
1. This DITCH THAT BORING EYE DROP Campaign [“Campaign”] is organised by Rohto-Mentholatum (M) Sdn. Bhd. [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents older than 13 years of age as of 1st January 2016 with a valid MyKad and address in Malaysia. We may require that you forward a copy of your personal identification as proof of age and nationality.
2. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign: [a] Employees of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses]; and/or [b] Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses]
1. This Campaign will run every day from 1st December 2016 until 31st December 2016 between “00:00:00” to “23:59:59” [“the Campaign Period”]. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Campaign Period, mechanics and prizes at any time. All entries received outside the Campaign Period will be disqualified.
Terms & Conditions
2. This Campaign will be governed by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms") and entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Campaign, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms as well as the terms and conditions from the Organizer with its registered office address at:
Rohto-Mentholatum (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Unit 9-1, Level 9 Wisma Averis,
Avenue 5, Bangsar South City,
No. 8 Jalan Kerinchi,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03 22414889
Fax : 03 22414898
1. To participate in this Campaign, the participants must register their details on www.rohtoeyedrops.com.my/campaign [“Campaign Page”].
2. The lucky 100 winners will be notified through SMS or email. The Organiser will not be held responsible should there be any error, delay or defect in notification via the email and/or telephone to the Winners.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to change the winner of the Campaign if the winner does not respond within 48 hours after notification.
1. 100 lucky winners will win one (1) Rohto Cool Eye Drop.
2. Each participant is only entitled to win one (1) prize throughout the entire Campaign Period.
3. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
4. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
5. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winner[s] cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
6. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “As Is” basis and all hampers and prizes are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
7. All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
8. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
Liability & Responsibility
1. Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in this Campaign, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes.
2. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Campaign is the sole responsibility of the winner[s].
3. The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
Rights of the Organiser
1. The Organiser reserves the right to use the names and/or photographs of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the winners and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Campaign in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
3. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Campaign submission process, the operation of this Campaign or to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the Rohto Eye Drop Malaysia Facebook page. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the participation of any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this digital Campaign, the Campaign submission process or the Facebook page.
4. The Organiser’s s decisions are final with respect to any respect to any aspect of the Campaign, including without limitation, the determination of the winners.
5. The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Terms & Conditions without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Campaign.
6. By participating in this Campaign, participants agree to be bound by this Campaign Rules & Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.
1. The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider [ISP] company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
2. Participants also agree that the Organiser is not responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the participant’s and/or any third party's computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Campaign, including the playing, downloading of any materials or information from the Rohto Eye Drops Malaysia Page and in connection with this Campaign, submission/uploading of the photographs for this Campaign, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
3. The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telecommunication network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or telecommunication networks.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Campaign in the event that it becomes incapable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
5. The Webpage is provided on an "as is" basis and, except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, the Organiser expressly disclaim any warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Organiser cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of Rohto Eye Drops Malaysia Facebook Page. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, or through our social media platforms shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
1. Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted on the Rohto Eye Drop Malaysia Facebook Page. Posting of any of this content by the participant may, in the Organiser’s sole discretion, result in termination of participation in addition to the disqualification of participation. In addition, the Organiser reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the, account and reporting such violators to the appropriate Rohto Eye Drop Malaysia Facebook Page e legal authorities. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in the Organiser’s sole judgment:
• is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• include ingredients that are offensive to other religious practices and/or competitive products that appear in the photographs;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," "spam," or any other unsolicited mass mailing, e-mailing, or other communication;
• includes any information that  the participant knows is false or misleading,  promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, or  is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
• constitutes or includes any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted or copyrightable work, including, but not limited to,  pirated computer programs or links to them,  information which circumvents manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices,  pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• displays obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
• includes material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
• provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
2. By participating in the Campaign, the participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Personal Data Protection Terms and Conditions attached herein prior to entering this Campaign.
3. By participating in the Campaign, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Organiser. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Campaign, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behaviour is prohibited. The Organiser will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Campaign and the Organiser’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Campaign is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Organiser, the Organiser reserves the right to terminate this Campaign, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Organiser deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Organiser and are final.
4. The Organiser may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this campaign is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Organiser reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. The Organiser’s s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the Campaign, including without limitation, the determination of the Winners.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
7. If you have any queries with regards to this Terms & Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact our line at 03 22414889 or contact us via email at email@example.com